» Reproduction of the Victory Cross, made in 908 AD by king Alfonso the Third. A benefactor of the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, the king donated one Cross to the Cathedral of Santiago and another to the Cathedral of Oviedo in Asturias. In 1906 thieves stole the Galician copy of the Cross from the Cathedral of St James, which was never found again. The other surviving copy of the Cross remains in the Cathedral of Oviedo. Since December 1990, the flag of Asturias bears the Victory Cross offset towards the hoist.
» Made in silver and embedded with zircon stones. Size: 35 x 25mm (1.37 x 0.98 in).
» The pendant comes with a choice of a black cotton cord or an elegant iron chain, see pictures for details.